Filed under: Uncategorized
Guest blogger and ASI Marketing Manager Jake Krolick dishes on the newest ASI Store addition, ESP Results Screen Advertising, or ”Pay For Placement”.
The world is a competitive place. Everyone is trying to get a leg up on everyone else. Just think about your everyday life: At the supermarket it’s good to be in the front of the line as opposed to the back, and it seems that on check-out it becomes a race with your fellow shoppers. I was at a concert last week and had seats in the 25th row. Now, my seats were OK, but I was watching the front rows with envy of their unobstructed sight lines and better overall experience. At the airport, first-class passengers and frequent flyers get the first rows on the plane, plus expedited boarding and check-in. Being ahead of shoppers, concert goers or passengers is not a necessity, but can make your life easier and more enjoyable. However, when it comes to business, being ahead of your competition is a necessity.
ESP Pay for Placement works just like the everyday examples above. You pay for an optimal spot at a concert or on a plane just like you pay for a product position in the first six spots in a specific category on ESP. Pay for Placement puts your product at the top of the page, where distributors are more likely to see and click through into your product details. This way your product is being seen more frequently and ultimately gaining that much more business for your company. You purchase impressions in those positions, so the more time you want to stay in those top positions, the more impressions you would need to purchase. FYI: An impression is counted as the number of times your product appears on the results page, loaded in the position you paid for, when your specific product is searched.
So should you use ESP Pay for Placement? That depends on a few factors: How many products you have, the amount of money you have to spend on advertising, how fast you’d like to grow, and how often you’d like your phone to ring. If you have only one product that is highly specialized, then perhaps Pay for Placement is not for you. However, if you sell a product that places you against several other companies with the same product, then it most certainly is a great advertising solution. Pay for Placement is not free, so you will need to work within your advertising budget to see what you can afford. I would recommend that you use 20%-30% of your budget for ESP Pay for Placement. If you’re happy with the business that you currently receive and would rather not be busier, then Pay for Placement is also not for you. But, if you would like more orders, then ESP Pay for Placement is one of the best and fastest ways to make your phone ring.
Interested in learning more about Pay for Placement? Click here.
Filed under: The ASI Show, Uncategorized
ASI Suppliers, have we got news for you!
Not only have we added the ability to reserve your 2010 and 2011 ASI Show booths online in the ASI Store, but if you act this month you can save big $$ on booths and marketing. The following are the deals being run this month:
- March 15: Reserve your booth space by this date and you will save $300 per booth!
- March 31*: Reserve your booth space through the ASI Store by this date and you will receive a $199 advertising coupon that can be used towards ASI Show marketing!
In addition to these deals, you can also get “Early Bird Specials” on 2011 shows as well as multi-show savings packages, all through the ASI Store.
So what are you waiting for?! Click here to learn more about reserving your ASI Show booth in the ASI Store. And if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
For more information about The ASI Show, go to www.asishow.com, or call 877-ASI-SHOW.
*Must be done through the ASI Store
Filed under: site updates
Phase II of the ASI Store is now complete, and customers can now purchase — among other products — CreditConnect and LogoMall Network.
More on CreditConnect
If you’re a Supplier and looking to get the most accurate and current data on over 22,000 distributors in the Ad Specialties Industry, look no further than our CreditConnect aisle where we’ve got 4 different packages:
- CreditConnect Plus ($54.08/mo): This basic package includes detailed industry credit/demographic info on all ASI distributor members, as well as CreditAlert, a daily email service that supplies late-breaking news on bankruptcy filings, accounts turned over for collection, payments on delinquent invoices, returned checks, and monthly past dues.
- CreditConnect Plus with FastFind ($74.91/mo): This package includes everything in the basic, plus a semi-annual subscription to FastFind, dubbed the distributor “Yellow Pages” of the promotional products industry.
- CreditConnect Platinum ($124.91/mo): This package not only includes FastFind and CreditAlert, but it will allow you to improve three departments - Credit, Sales and Marketing.
- CreditConnect Platinum with Prospect Hunter ($166.58/mo): The premium package that includes Prospect Hunter, which helps you do targeted prospecting for new clients and pull lists for mailing campaigns from the entire 22,000 ASI distributor network.
More on LogoMall Network
If you’re a Supplier looking to reach millions of end-buyers and thousands of distributors, then the LogoMall Network ($185/mo) is for you! With this product, you can:
- Show your products on 9,500 distributor websites
- Reach 565,000 unique visitors each month
- Gain sales from 4 million+ page views per month
- Track your ROI through monthly traffic reports
So what are you waiting for Suppliers? Get Shoppin’!
Filed under: site updates
ASI now offers around-the-clock shopping with the new ASI Store!
All member types — distributors, suppliers and decorators — can easily purchase a variety of ASI’s award-winning digital and print products, including ESP Online, the industry’s #1 online research tool. Potential members can also apply online for membership, and customers can pay for all items offered currently by using a major credit card, making the purchase process faster and more convenient.
This feature has been months in the making, and it’s pretty sweet. I personally witnessed gray hair forming before my eyes on the heads of Team Members Crack and Spice (well, maybe not Crack’s). So if you’re interested in purchasing any of ASI’s many items, then take advantage of the ASI Store today. You won’t be disappointed!