September 19, 2013
Filed under: Uncategorized
Who doesn’t like free stuff, especially when the free stuff is a wearable?! Of all the promotional products in this industry, T-shirts are by far my favorite.
In my latest blog post, my focus is on this staple wearable and some interesting data our Research team at ASI have uncovered about them in their latest Global Advertising Specialty Impressions Study. For instance, did you know?
- Of the 12 metro U.S. cities polled, Atlantans (46%) owned the most promotional T’s
- Consumers age 21-34 are most likely to own a promotional T-shirt (48%)
- Independents (46%) are more likely to own promotional T’s than Democrats and Republicans
- Latinos (52%) are more likely than any other racial demographic to own a promotional T
- Men (45%) own more promo shirts than women (40%)
Don’t miss out on more promotional T-shirt facts, as well as the entire Global Advertising Specialty Impressions Study.