Filed under: Tip of the Day
Continuing through Stitches magazine’s “Online Success Guide,” I’m really digging the data. For instance, did you know?
- The percentage of consumers who search for local business online is 97%
- The estimated size of the gamification market in 2016 is $2.8 Billion
- Facebook pages that are updated 1-2 times per day receive 40% higher user engagement than pages that update 3 or more times a day
Great stats and advice, especially if you’re looking to connect with customers online this year. Check out this story now, and in the meantime, here are three Twitter tips that’ll help you connect with prospects:
- Tweet with personality. People do business with people they like.
- Be helpful. People do business with people who are helpful.
- Use Twitter for market research. Twitter can be a useful tool for better understanding your customers and what people think about your business.