Filed under: Tip of the Day
Everyone loves samples, so take a minute to come up with some creative giveaways for your presentations. Not only will your prospects hear what you have to say, but they’ll also have a tangible item to help them remember you. Here are eight great ideas.
- Bring donuts and coffee – in a donut box imprinted with your information, of course! Take it a step further and give each team member you’re presenting to an imprinted mug.
- Give each person you present to a pen and notepad imprinted with your contact info, so they can take notes during your meeting.
- Award a $25 gift card to the first person who correctly answers a question about something you mentioned during the presentation.
- Start with a funny or engaging video about promotional products.
- If you’re pitching to a client that is out of state, bring an imprinted food item that is famous in your city.
- Showcase your success – bring a relevant item from a previous sale and describe how you hit the home run.
- When you’re presenting a promotion about specific apparel items, wear them!
- Have the prospect’s company information imprinted on something small – tapping into your own bottom line creates goodwill.
From Advantagesmag.com March 2011 issue.