Filed under: Awards, Education
The first 29 grads of the Advertising Specialty Institute Certification Program were announced on Monday during a pinning ceremony from The ASI Show Orlando.
In addition to ASI President and Chief Executive Officer Timothy M. Andrews, ASI Chairman Norman Cohn, Vice-Chairman Matthew Cohn and Corporate Vice President Stephanie Cohn Schaeffer, the following received their certificates:
Master of Advertising Specialty Information
- Rodney French, of Quality Resource Group, Inc. (asi/303015)
- Rodney Friese, of Magna-Tel Inc. (asi/68480)
- Leanne Heuring, of Magna-Tel Inc. (asi/68480)
- Kathy Lawrence, of Numo (asi/74710)
- Christine Marion, of EmbroidMe (asi/384000)
- Becky McMillan, of Magna-Tel Inc. (asi/68480)
- Todd Pottebaum, of Quality Resource Group Inc. (asi/303015)
- Cliff Quicksell, of Cliff Quicksell & Associates (asi/825111)
- Mindy Statler, of Magna-Tel Inc. (asi/68480)
- Mary Turner, of Magna-Tel Inc. (asi/68480)
And the following ASI employees: Ron Ball, Chris Lovell and Mary Sells.
Bachelor of Advertising Specialty Information
- Chris Babiash, of M.A. Apparel Inc. (asi/257814)
- Mike Beckman, of Proforma-BPM (asi/300094)
- Paula Braeuner, of Magna-Tel Inc. (asi/68480)
- Jessica Johnson, of Production Creek Specialty Advertising (asi/299743)
- Mark MacDougall, of Valley Graphics Ltd. (ais/350569)
- Dennis Pottebaum, of Quality Resource Group Inc. (asi/303015)
- Beth Robinson-Mungle, of Magna-Tel Inc. (asi/68480)
- Michelle Sherman-Cheng, of On3Tek, Inc. (asi/287739)
And the following ASI employees: Nick DiNicola, Heather DiPrato, Jim Padilla and Pamela Vicik-Smith.
For more about this, read the latest ASI press release. To see some images of the pinning ceremony, click here. And congrats to all the graduates!