Filed under: The ASI Show
The ASI Show New York has wrapped and we’ve got some highlights from Day 1 and Day 2.
- ASI Internet Radio Show - Special guest ASI CEO and President Tim Andrews, interviews with suppliers from the show floor, and a game show including hoops (at right) and some prizes.
- The Joe Show - Zany Counselor managing editor combs the show floors for new products and finds, among other things, a finger tip waver and a giant rubber golf ball.
- Fashion Finds - Stitches’ Editor Nicole Rollender is back from maternity leave and looking for the hottest new wearables in the industry. Check out some cool apparel, including an eco-friendly bag.
- Networking at Post-Show Reception - How did attendees like Day 1 of the show? And what is everyone up to in the Big Apple on Monday night? Joe Haley’s on the case.
- How to Appeal to Women Buyers - Mary Lou Quinlan, founder of Just Ask A Woman, dishes on how distributors can improve their customer service by appealing to women buyers.
- The Joe Show - Jugglin’ Joe Haley has seven new products he’d like to show you, including a kinetic wristband and cow bell.
- Fun from the Show Floor - What was it like on the show floor at ASI New York? Our cameras caught up with suppliers, distributors and one enthusiastic, but not-so-talkative mascot.
- Photos - Compliments of our friends at ASI Show, 49 high-res beauts for your viewing pleasure!
- Strong Attendance - Up by more than 7% from last year, the ASI Show New York was a definite success. Read Tim’s Blog and the recent press release about the show.